Pages

Saturday, 4 July 2015

Chocolates

Hi everyone, hope you're having a good weekend. We had one heck of a thunderstorm in the night but it's warm and sunny again now.

Years ago I downloaded a freebie chocolates decoupage sheet from here and never got around to using it but when I saw the challenge theme of 'a friend with chocolate' at Words 2 Scrap By I thought this would be perfect. I teamed it up with some paper which is a very old magazine freebie so I'm also entering it in the Mod Squad challenge 'use pattern paper'

I must admit that I think it would have looked much better CAS without papers and with thicker sticky pads under the decoupage to give it more depth - so will have to try that some time.


Well I guess it's time for a little siesta out in the garden now. Thanks for dropping by and for all your lovely comments

8 comments:

  1. Way to use that forgotten sheet - perfect for the challenge! Love how you layered the scalloped sheet - looks like the lining of a candy box!!! Thanks for playing along with the Words 2 Scrap By challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dare I say good enough to eat Andrea !! The sentiment is my philosophy completely.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fun card Andrea, great sentiment.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that box of chocolates looks good enough to eat and what a fab sentiment! Thanks for sharing with us at W2SB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL, cute card. Thank you so much for participating this week at the Mod Squad Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous interpretation of our friend-with-chocolate W2SB challenge! Love, love, love your box of chocolates, and I'm totally onboard with your kind of balanced diet. Thanks so much for joining us at Words 2 Scrap By!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now THIS is my kind of card! Chocolate in each hand is the best diet I can imagine! LOL Fun card and a great take on the challenge! TFS your inspiration with W2SB!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations, Andrea! You're the winner of our July Words 2 Scrap By challenge.

    Please e-mail me at cards[dot[by[dot]sybrina[at]gmail.com to claim your prize. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.