Pages

Sunday, 19 July 2015

Butterfly and T...

Hi to you all, hope you've had a good weekend. Instead of housework (which will still be there tomorrow) I decided to have a crafty play and made a card which is a bit different from my normal style.

For her challenge Mrs A has given us T for talisman to go along with the butterfly this fortnight and this includes (after checking with her) any charm. I also wanted to combine some other challenges - floral and lots of pink, add a banner or flag, and also a sketch. The paper is a piece I printed off a year or so ago and never got around to using and at a guess I would think it's from one of my Joanna Sheen cds. I used a Clearly Besotted stamp for the sentiment, a Memory Box die for the foliage and snippets of paper to hand cut the banners. The flowers, charm, gems, ribbon and Hunkydory butterfly are from my stash.





I shall enter this in the following challenges ~

Butterfly challenge 'butterfly and T for talisman'
Allsorts challenge 'add a banner or flag'
In the Pink challenge 'pink and floral'
Cardabilities challenge 'sketch'

Thanks for popping by and for taking the time to leave a comment

16 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful Andrea, so pretty delicate and feminine.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card Andrea, so many beautiful elements.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad I finally got back to blogging in time to see this gorgeous card. I love the softness of it and your charm is darling and just fits so well. Every inch of this card is sweet as can be. Enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi..Your card is so pretty, the cluster is beautiful and the butterfly is the perfect finishing touch.. thanks for joining in with Cardabilities..

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very pretty Andrea, love the flowers and the sweet little charm, lovely!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh gosh this is so pretty. Love the colour and that charm is so sweet. Glad you didn't have to rob hubby of his!. Thankyou for fluttering by #35. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so beautiful! I just love all the details and your lovely charm. Thanks for your entry into Mrs. A's Butterfly Challenge this week!
    Guest Designer Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So wonderfully CAS and so very beautiful!

    Thanks for sharing at In The Pink - good luck and see you again soon!

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful and stylish card, love the soft colour scheme, really feminine touch.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts this week;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness ... this is SO pretty! Thanks so much for joining our challenge at Cardabilities! We hope you’ll join us again real soon! Good Luck!
    Darlene
    Cardabilities DT
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  11. Andrea, this is so soft & beautiful with the pink & white stripes - and that absolutely lovely pink butterfly. I love it with the pink shades, and would never have thought to try this color with a b'fly. I certainlyl will now. He's just gorgeous perched on the lovely bouquet and the tiny birdcage Talisman is perfect with all the other elements. Marvelous work on this card. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful sweet looking card! Thanks for joining us at Cardabilities

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful! I love the details. Thanks for playing with us at cardabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely! Thanks for joining us at Cardabilities! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.