Pages

Sunday, 21 June 2015

Summer Fun

Hi everyone, hope you've had a super weekend especially those celebrating father's day with their dad.

I always like to have a few CAS cards put aside that can be given to fundraising events and here's another for the box (which is pretty empty at the moment). The paper is Dovecraft,  the image is an Elisabeth Bell digi-stamp coloured with Promarkers and I added a peel-off sentiment from my stash. As I said CAS, and also a very quick make.



I shall enter this in the following challenges

In the Pink challenge 'summer'
Without Words challenge 'summer holidays'
Digi Designs challenge 'summer fun'
Papertake Weekly challenge 'ohh so pretty'

Thanks for taking the time to pop by and I hope you have a good week.

7 comments:

  1. It may be CAS and quick, but it's a lovely card - the image is so cute.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are a pair of real little sweeties Andrea, cute card.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card Andrea, a lovely image and pretty pinks.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of my favorite images and I love your card. Too adorable. Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card - adorable image.
    Thanks for playing along at In the Pink this time.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.