Pages

Saturday, 27 June 2015

Butterflies and Flowers

Evening everyone, hope the weekend is going well for you and that you're enjoying some good weather as I am.

My favourite crafting item has got to be my Grand Calibur and with all the fabulous dies on offer there is no end to what can be created, so when I saw on a couple of your blogs that Memory Box now has a challenge - shouts of yippee - I couldn't resist joining in. Also I was determined to get a card made for Mrs A's butterfly challenge as I missed the last couple (due to lack of sequins and doileys).

I was having a bit of difficulty in picking which of my dies to use when I found a sketch and it all fell into place.The background paper is a sheet I've had for sometime (can't remember where from) and the snippets are Dovecraft and My Minds Eye. I used Memory Box 'fresh foliage' and 'fancy blossoms' dies with a butterfly, pearls and rose organza ribbon from my stash.



and here it is with a bit more light on it


I shall enter this in the following challenges

Butterfly challenge 'butterflies + F for flowers'
Memory Box challenge 'butterflies'
Creative Inspirations challenge 'your favourite crafting item'
Cardabilities challenge 'sketch'  and this is the sketch I followed 


I'm off now to have a bit of a crafty play. Thanks for popping by and I hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend.

12 comments:

  1. A fabulous card - I love the detail and the colours you've used.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very pretty! I love your layout! Beautiful papers too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so love these pastel colours together on your card. Beautiful butterfly and that sketch has really shown off the papers and dies well. Thankyou for fluttering by #33.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super cute creation! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautifully soft and delicate creation Andrea.

    Thank you so much for the birthday card, such a lovely and much appreciated surprise.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card Andrea, lovely soft colours and fabulous details.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow this is beautiful. The soft, gentle colours really work well. Thanks for joining us at Butterfly Challenge #33. Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! What a beautiful take on our sketch! Love the soft colors you've chosen! Thanks so much for joining our challenge at Cardabilities! We hope you’ll join us again real soon! Good Luck!
    Darlene
    Cardabilities DT
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi..Your card is so pretty! I love the die you have used.. thanks for joining in with Cardabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful - elegant and soft! Thanks for joining us over at Cardabilities

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely design Andrea, so soft and gentle, love it!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card , I love the pastel colours and pretty die cuts you used.
    Jean x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.