Pages

Wednesday, 13 May 2015

Vintage Christmas

Well we're half way through another week and it's not too bad weatherwise - fingers crossed the sun hangs around for a while.

I've a quick post today with another christmas card and hopefully this year it won't be a mad rush come December. I've not got much in the way of vintage crafty stash but I had this decoupage sheet from Joanna Sheen's Giordano Christmas collection that I thought looked a bit oldie worldie so I teamed it up with some paper from my loose sheets pile and a sentiment and gold peel-off from my stash.


I shall enter this in the following challenges
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas challenge 'vintage or shabby chic'
Winter Wonderland challenge 'oh christmas tree'
Christmas Cards All Year Round 'vintage'

7 comments:

  1. A lovely traditional scene Andrea, I really should take a leaf out of your book, unfortunately I usually start DT Christmas in June so when it comes to my own I am fed up with it and ready for Spring.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card Andrea, a lovely Christmas scene - you are going to be well prepared this year.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This scene is exactly what Christmas should look like. Wonderful card. Love It.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous,lovely image and design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous vintage style card - lovely!
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 228 and also for CCAYR vintage challenge - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for May - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.