Pages

Monday, 11 May 2015

Christmas Love

I'm here with a christmas card using another of my (discontinued) LOTV toppers. I love this little puppy with his hat, sitting so well behaved with the pile of presents. Again I went for the same design as before and used nesting dies to cut and layer onto gold mirricard with ribbon and card candi from my stash. Then I decided this needed a little something else and so made a small tag using my new Poppystamps 'general store tags' die, Clearly Besotted sentiment stamp, ribbon and a small brad. Definitely my style of card - so quick and easy to make and flat enough for popping in the post.



I shall enter this in the following challenges
Papertake Weekly challenge 'anything goes + option no patterned paper' (2nd entry)
Cute Card Thursday challenge 'add a brad' (on the tag)
The Ribbon Girl challenge 'anything goes with an image'
The ABC challenge 'I is for inspire us'
ABC Christmas challenge 'I is for I love you / for a loved one'
Cuttlebug Mania challenge 'we love to stamp' (used Grand Calibur)
Sparkles Christmas challenge 'tag you're it'
Ladybug Crafts challenge 'favourite colour' (for christmas it has to be red)
Paper Creator's Crafts challenge 'animals'
Natalie and Amy's challenge 'animals'

Thanks for all your well wishes and for your visits. I'm off to try and catch up with a bit of housework and then I'll be able to grab some guilt-free craftytime.

16 comments:

  1. Another fabulous design - a lot of details but easy to post, my kind of card!
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous,fab image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, he is a little sweetie Andrea and so impressed to see you getting ahead with your Christmas cards.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A perfect Christmas card Andrea - an adorable image, traditional colours and flat enough to post.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a precious Christmas card Andrea. I absolutely adore it!!
    sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Christmas card in every way - love the image.
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous Christmas card

    Thanks for playing along at Cuttlebug Mania this time x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the whole concept of this creation and that image is fabulous. xxx
    {aNNie My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning card, Andrea. Cute image and beautiful colours. Thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card love the image and your card design. Thanks for joining us at ABC, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Andrea - I adore the image of course, and the whole card is so fresh and clean looking. Beautiful!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    Cuttlebug Mania DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card with a gorgeous Christmas topper. Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Challenges.

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute, loving the colours and design. Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Christmas. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  14. Simply lovely. I love the pop the gold outline gives your sweet graphic. Wonderful card! Thanks for joining the Sparkles Christmas Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Andrea, I just popped back to say thank you for joining us at Paper Creator this month.
    Pauline
    x
    I'm having a little giveaway on my blog if you would like to take a look - http://craftingwithcotnob.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.