Pages

Thursday, 28 May 2015

Birthday Celebrations

Hi everyone, I'm here with a card I made using a LOTV image coloured with my usual Promarkers, with a touch of Sakura clear glaze pen on the wine glasses (but it doesn't show up in the photo) and cut with a QuicKutz nesting die. The sentiment is LOTV and I've been into my snippets box for the paper and ribbon. I added gems and flowers from my stash but had to do a repair job on the larger flower by adding a large gem coloured with a Promarker pen to the centre.



I shall enter this in the following challenges ~

Allsorts challenge 'happy birthday'


I Love Promarkers challenge 'anything but square'
Pixie's Snippets Playground challenge 'use snippets' (my 2nd entry)
Cuttlebug Mania challenge 'bling'
Penny Black and More challenge 'dies and punches' (my 2nd entry)
Stamping Sensations challenge 'flower power'
Cute Card Thursday challenge 'too cute'

Thanks for popping by today and for taking the time to leave me such lovely comments.

15 comments:

  1. I used to love using Sakura pens for that bit of sparkle but they seem so hard to find now, last year I bought Wink of Stella pens, they are nice and glittery but it's difficult to get that delicate sheen you get with Sakura's.

    I digress Andrea, I came to look at your card which is so very sweet in the pretty shades of yellow and organge.

    So pleased you joined us again at Allsorts challenge plus Penny Black and More and Stamping Sensations challenges, many thanks and good luck with all.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card Andrea, such a cute image and lovely warm papers.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute Andrea. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful,love the image.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful creation, love the image and colours used.xxx

    {aNNie My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute, thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week, dont forget that some of the DT have prizes too including me, good luck. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh so cute card, lovely image! Beautiful warm orange brightens the day!
    Thank you for sharing at Penny Black and more Challenge
    and at Allsorts Birthday Challenge!
    Good luck and welcome again;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gorgeous card Andrea. Love the image and design
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awwww so pwetty. Love the image and the flower looks great. I always forget to colour my gems using my Copics, which I know you can do. So much easier than digging the alcohol inks out. Thanks for the reminder.
    Hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aaaah lovely and thanks for joining us at Penny Black & More this month, luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute! And a great save on the flower too:-)

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cute kitty! Lovely card

    Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month

    Joanx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.