Pages

Friday, 22 May 2015

A Stitch In Time

Hi everyone. I haven't been sleeping ever since my last post - things have just been a bit hectic around here. I never got my early night to bed as my Dad was taken in to hospital. They discharged him Wednesday afternoon and he was readmitted yesterday. They are doing some tests today and then we may have some idea of when he may be coming home again.

Anyway here's a card I managed to get made for a few challenges. I used an image from Joanna Sheen's 'Gruffies & Happy Hoppers' cd which I printed off a couple of extra times so that I could decoupage it. The papers are LOTV and I faux stitched with a white Sakura pen. I added a die-cut sentiment and a snippet of ribbon and pearls from my stash.



I shall enter this in the following challenges
Pixie's Snippets Playground challenge 'use snippets'
Sketch Saturday challenge 'sketch'
House Mouse & Friends Monday challenge 'summer fun + option anything goes'
Gruffies & Guests challenge 'die-cuts + option anything goes'
In the Pink challenge 'stitching - real or faux'
The Cutie Pie challenge 'layer it up'
Crafty Ribbons challenge 'animals'
Petal Lu challenge 'anything goes'

Thanks for taking the time to visit and I'll pop round to you all as soon as I get chance.

19 comments:

  1. Love the cute image,this is just gorgeous.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely darling card Andrea! The image is hilarious - teensy little jumpers for the chicks :)

    Hope your Dad improves!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the image, super cute. Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week KandA! Hugs, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an adorable card Andrea, such a cute image and lovely design.
    I hope your Dad is OK and is soon back home.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty Andrea, this is a lovely design!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so adorable. You did a wonderful job with your mouse. Thank you for joining us at MHFMC.

    ReplyDelete
  7. An adorable card Andrea, a fabulous design, colour scheme and such pretty papers!! I love the cute beautifully coloured image!!

    hugs
    Heather xx
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at House Mouse & Friends Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This image is so cute. Beautiful colors, papers and design. Thanks for joining us for the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such an adorable house-Mouse card. Crisp and lovely in these colors. Thank you for playing with us at HMFMC, House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. Good Luck to you! Hope you ca join us again tomorrow for a brand New Challenge too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute image..lovely fresh design gorgeous colours lovely work.

    Thanks for sharing with us at House Mouse & Friends Mon. chall..

    smiles Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Andrea, I just popped back to say thank you for joining us at the House-Mouse and Friends Monday challenge.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a sweet card! Love it! Thanks for joining us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. Hope to see you again on the next challenge!

    Hugs,Snoopy :D​

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful creation, thanks for sharing with us at CRAFTY RIBBONS x carol

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card, thanks for sharing with us at Cutie Pie's this month. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  15. How cute is this?! Absolutely adorable creation. I love it! Thank you for playing with us at Crafty ribbons! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just love these little images. Lovely card.
    I do hope your Dad has improved.

    Thanks for joining us at Petal Lu

    Lu x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very pretty great card, love the image thanks for entering into the Cutie Pie Challenge. Gem DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great project - thanks for joining us at the Cutie Pie Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.