Pages

Thursday, 9 April 2015

Tag It

Hi everyone. I managed a bit of crafty time this afternoon and made a tag which then turned into a card!

I started off by cutting a tag with a Marianne Design die and decorating it with some ribbon, lace, Cheery Lynn and Marianne Design dies and some flowers. Then I decided to make it into a card with a snippet of paper, a silver peel-off sentiment and some gems.


and this is before it became a card

I shall enter this in the following challenges
Cuttlebug Mania challenge 'tag it'
Creative Inspiration challenge 'a trio of' (flowers and pearls)
The Ribbon Girl Card challenge 'pastel colours'
Deep Ocean challenge 'things with wings'
Live & Love Crafts challenge 'signs of spring'
In The Pink challenge 'celebration time'
Papertake Weekly challenge 'anything goes' (my 2nd entry)
My Craft Creations challenge 'anything goes' (my 3rd entry)

Thanks for taking the time to pop by and I appreciate all your comments.

16 comments:

  1. Love this Andrea, such a pretty card.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The tag on it's own it lovely Andrea and even prettier on the card, love your choice of colours.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous,fab tag Love it.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous creation. Colours are gorgeous and love the papers used...
    ♥aNNie {aNNie My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card Andrea, you tag is beautiful and it looks fabulous added to a card.
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. How lovely Andrea, so pretty, the tag is gorgeous!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh this is so pretty and I love the colour combo. fantastic layout! thank you for joining us at creative inspirations. xx
    Suzanne (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Andrea - this is just fabulous! I totally adore the tag and the resulting card is perfect.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow Andrea, just beautiful. It certainly makes a pretty card

    Thanks for playing along at Cuttlebug Mania this time x

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful creation! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well, wow, you are definitely a go-to girl when it comes to tag inspiration, Andrea! Your tag is astounding all on its own, but then when I see it on the card, my mouth drops open. This is REALLY cool!! I'm pinning this baby!! Enjoy the day!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a pretty tag & it looks even more beautiful on the card!
    Great work!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so gorgeous, a really stylish design! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at In the Pink!
    Rebecca.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. What an elegant card, and I love the fact that the tag can be removed. Very clever. Thanks for playing with LLC again this month.

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.