Pages

Wednesday, 22 April 2015

Hedgehog Garden Party

Hi everyone. I'm still on track with my crafty sort out and last night I sat with the laptop going through all my digi stamps, sorting them into categories and making sure they were all backed up onto a USB stick. I also noticed there are rather a lot that I've never printed off so thought it about time I used some of them.

This adorable image is from Di's Digi Designs and is called 'Henrys mushroom party' which I coloured with Promarkers and chalks. The sentiment is a LOTV stamp, the paper is Prima 'doodle deux' collection and I used leftovers of kraft card for layering. Then I just added some flowers from my stash to finish it off.


I shall enter this in the following challenges

Digi Designs challenge 'include an animal'
Pixie's Snippets Playground challenge 'use snippets' (my 3rd entry)
Papertake Weekly challenge 'cute as a button' (my 2nd entry and I went for cute)
My Craft Creations challenge 'anything goes'
Country View challenge 'use kraft card'
Creative Corner challenge 'for a child'
Graph'it challenge 'flower power'

Thanks for popping by and for taking the time to leave me much appreciated comments

14 comments:

  1. Cute, cute, cute! I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this one Andrea, great paper and that's the sweetest image, love it!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, this really is adorable Andrea! Who doesn't love hedgies?! And such a lovely end result all worked beautifully round the super image.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous,love the fab design and gorgeous image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun and colorful snippets card, Andrea! I got such a kick out of those little hedgies having their tea on the awesome mushrooms! Wouldn't it be so cool to have those growing in the garden?!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! Good for you doing a back up - saves a lot of heartache if something goes wrong! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fabulous card Andrea, such an adorable image and lovely bright papers.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute card
    thanks for playing with us at di's digi
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  9. Do cute. Thank you for joining us at graph'it coloring challenge . Good luck
    caroline dt

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeuos hogs - love it. Thanks for joining the Creative Corner challenge. Mary

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely card
    Thank you for joining us at The Graph'It Marker Colour Challenge
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Soooo sweet! Thanks very much for joining in the fun with us at Graph'It Marker Colouring Challenge and our theme of 'Flower Power'. Yvonne (DT)

    www.graphitmarkers.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute image ;-)) Love your background papers too. Thanks for sharing your lovely card in Di's Digi Designs "Include an Animal" challenge. Hope you can join in our latest challenge too Donna

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow what a fab make! So cute! Thanks for joining our Flower Power challenge at http://graphitmarkers.blogspot.co.uk/
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.