Pages

Sunday, 19 April 2015

Fluttering by with just a note

Back today as promised with the card made using leftover snippets

I've used a 4 x 6 inch deckled edge card base for this and the rest of the sheet of 'country diary of an Edwardian lady' paper from my last card which I matted onto a leftover bit of card. Mrs A's wants us to use M for music notes for her butterfly challenge which nearly had me stumped but after searching high and low I found this music stamp on the Clearly Besotted 'rockin robin' stamp set, which along with a Cheery Lynn die-cut butterfly means she hasn't got me beat and I'm able to join in the fun again. The sentiment is also Clearly Besotted and I used a QuicKutz nesting die-cut to stamp on. So there you have it - another very quick CAS card made in minutes and which does look better IRL than on the photo.


I've made this card for the following challenges

Butterfly challenge 'butterflies + M is for music notes'
Pixie's Snippets Playground challenge 'use snippets'
Less Is More challenge 'up, up and away' (the butterfly)
Allsorts challenge 'quick and simple does it' (my 2nd entry)

So that's it from me for today. It's pretty dull and chilly today so I'm off to have a crafty play while I'm in the mood. Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend whatever you may be up to.

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful love this gorgeous card and perfect for Mrs A's challenge.. lovely colours and love this image used...xx{aNNie My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card - I was waiting to see how you used the remainder of your paper after your previous project! Great use of music notes and perfect for our 'M for Music Notes' challenge.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! Love your deckled edges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card Andrea! The musical notes stamp was a great find :)

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Andrea, love the poppy's
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty little note card! I love the poppies!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A pretty card Andrea, such beautiful papers and lovely CAS design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. You certainly saved the day with the music note stamp. A great find. I love the Edwardian Lady paper which looks fab with the plain orange card stock. Thankyou for fluttering by # 28. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A super card for this weeks theme Andrea and more Poppies which makes me happy, thanks so much for joining in at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is beautiful,lovely details and design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a pretty card!
    Love those poppies and the sweet butterfly.
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  12. A fun and elegant card.
    Beautiful poppies and a superb butterfly.
    Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  13. How pretty, the musical notes look great with the sentiment!
    Thank you for joining us at Less is More
    Anne
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for joining us at allsorts Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.