Pages

Sunday, 5 April 2015

Engagement

Happy easter to you all, hope you're having a great weekend and not feeling sick after eating too much chocolate!

I'm just popping by with a card I made using the very last of my old pearlescent 5 inch base cards and again I used half a Hunkydory notelet for the background. The floral garland is a Memory Box die and I added a few punched Dovecraft daisies with pearl centres. I made the sentiment on the computer and finished it off with a Hunkydory butterfly.






I shall enter this in the following challenges

Pixie's Snippets Playground challenge 'use snippets'
Creative Card Crew challenge 'handmade flowers'
My Craft Creations challenge 'anything goes' (2nd entry)
Card Mania challenge 'flowers'
Sisters Of Craft challenge 'anything goes'
Crafty Calender challenge 'add a sentiment'
Party Time Tuesdays challenge 'anything goes' (3rd entry)

Thanks for popping by and I hope you enjoy the rest of the bank holiday. I'm off now to tuck into a nice choccie egg - well I am still very underweight so need to try and put on a few pounds somehow!!

16 comments:

  1. A beautiful engagement card Andrea, such lovely warm colours and pretty butterfly.
    Enjoy your Easter Egg.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh to bad your pearlescent paper is gone. It is so beautiful. Such a pretty engagement card you made with the last of it. I really like how you made your sentiment with the two different sized lettering. Have yourself a great evening.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh WOW! I love this! Great design and a beautiful colour combination. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! I love the gorgeous wreath and the butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this floral garland, on my wish list, you've created a beautiful card!! thanks for joining us at creative card crew with our homemade flowers challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous creation and the colour is beautiful.xx{aNNie My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely beautiful Andrea! A perfect card all round.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely card - the garland and flowers are so pretty.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, dammit . . . I was just typing "absolutely beautiful . . . ." when I noticed Di's comment above! Well, of course I wholeheartedly agree with her "perfect" comment.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely colour Andrea, a very pretty design, love it!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  11. A lovely colour choice, the floral garland is very delicate and I'm sure the recipients will love it. Thanks for joining in with the Sisters of Craft challenge, good luck and best wishes, Anne DT.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful and delicate card. Thanks for joining us at Card Mania Challenges. Good luck and hope you'll join us again.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I thought this was such a stunning creation! I left a link back and a shout out to you in my post "Saturday Morning Coffee Thoughts" this morning.
    http://www.carecreatecook.blogspot.com/2015/04/saturday-morning-coffee-thoughts_18.html

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so wonderful card! Thank you for joining in Card Mania Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  15. So Beautiful. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Calendar Challenge
    Bettyxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.