Pages

Saturday, 25 April 2015

Christmas Teds

Gosh it's the 25th April already and time for another Rudolph day... so I've used some more of my very old stash to make a CAS card.

I've used another of my (now discontinued) LOTV toppers and gone for the same design as my 'christmas rabbit' card as I like the finished effect and it's so quick and easy to make. I wrapped a piece of ribbon around a deckled edge base card, added the topper which I'd die-cut and matted onto gold mirricard, then added some card candi. 


I shall enter this in the following challenges

Rudolph Day challenge 'christmas'
The Ribbon Girl challenge 'colours from your national flag' (I used red + white from the English flag)
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas challenge '20 minutes or less'
Papertake Weekly challenge 'cute as a button' (my 3rd entry and I went for cute)
That's Crafty challenge 'let's keep it simple'
My Craft Creations challenge 'anything goes'

I hope you all have a good weekend. It's turned rather cloudy and chilly here so it's either a bit of crafty time or the housework for me today.

12 comments:

  1. A fabulous CAS Christmas card Andrea, such a sweet image.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so very sweet - my favorite color is red - especially at Christmas!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so sweet Andrea. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card for Rudolph Day! Love the gold behind your adorable topper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely CAS card - that topper is so cute.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful Christmas card, Kanda. Love that pretty topper and your design looks great.
    Thanks for taking part in the April Rudolph Days Challenge and good luck in the draw!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOTV images always make me feel happy. They are so festive & cheerful & just darned cute. Love the red & white with these little Teddies snuggled all together in their Santa hats. The touch of gold on the mat really makes the red stand out so nicely. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just gorgeous,love the fab image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely cute card, gold and red just go so well. Enjoy your weekend xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card, really sweet image, pity it is discontinued.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving those chilly little critters.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 226 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for April - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.