Pages

Friday, 13 March 2015

Spring Chick

Just a quick post from me as I want to get in on a challenge that ends today. I'm still sorting through the cupboard and getting out my very old stash to use up. This little spring chick decoupage was from Marianne Design and is perfect for spring / easter cards. I used a hammered effect card base with some ribbons from my stash and the sentiment is a Clearly Besotted stamp.


I shall enter this in the following challenges
Less Is More challenge 'yellow and green'
That's Crafty challenge 'wings 'n things'
Sister Act Card challenge 'anything goes'
Bunny Zoe's Crafts challenge 'spring colours'


Thanks for popping by and I hope you have a super weekend whatever you plan on doing.

8 comments:

  1. A pretty card and I love the spring chick topper.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling card Andrea! And the image is so, so sweet :)

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOHHH. Just precious. Real lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful spring card
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a little sweetie!
    This is such a pretty card!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely design Andrea, love the little chick!
    hugs jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute and cuddly little chic image and perfectly accessorised with ribbons and sentiment
    Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a super card Andrea, such a sweet decoupage image.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.