Pages

Wednesday, 25 March 2015

Rudolph Day and a Candy Reminder

First off I'd like to remind you I have candy - a £20 Joanna Sheen voucher. If you'd like a chance to win please click here to see details.

I'm sorry I haven't been around to visit you the last few days but I've had other things on my mind which I won't go into on here. I will be back to catch up with you over the next couple of days though.

Anyways onto my card - this is a very quick CAS and easy make using up old stash. I've decided that this is definitely the year to use up my very old LOTV toppers so this is one from the christmas sheets which I matted onto gold card after using Xcut nesting dies to cut them both. I also had a sort out of my ribbon and lace snippets - the ribbon was saved from chocolate boxes - and I added some pearls from my stash.


I shall enter this in the following challenges

Rudolph Day challenge 'anything goes christmas'
Winter Wonderland challenge 'warm winter wishes'
Papertake Weekly challenge 'a cut above'
Pixie's Snippets Playground challenge 'use snippets'

Thanks for your visit today and remember you have another week for my candy.

14 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I love LOTV toppers...they are hard to find over here, but one store occasionally brings them in!

    Wonderful card Kanda and hope things get sorted!

    Thanks for taking part in the March Rudolph Days Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely Andrea, great way to use your LOTV toppers, they are all so pretty and they always make a lovely card and this one is no exception, you've used it well it is so very pretty.
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's a very cute little miss Andrea and doesn't it always feel so good to use up old stash.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous cas card Andrea. Fab image and colours
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really sweet image and love the gold border, I love the feel good factor of using up old stash, hope you manage it as I never seem to as something new always gets in the way.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh Andrea, this is really lovely! And what a pretty topper backed with mirri card too. I'm a huge LOTV toppers fan as well.

    Hoping things improve for you honey!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A cute card and a great way of using up old stash - to make room for more!
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi my friend, A beautiful coloured image and delightful card...lovely papers also.xx
    {The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  9. VERY sweet topper and cute card.

    Sending hugs for whatever is troubling you.

    Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A pretty CAS card Andrea, such a beautiful image - it deserves to be the centre of attention.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. She is soooo pretty Andrea, very cute and elegant too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Andrea, I just popped back to say thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland for our Warm Winter Wishes challenge.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh I do love the topper you have used, sooo cute. Great recycling of ribbon too! Lovely card xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cute and I love the gold die cut.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.