Pages

Saturday, 28 March 2015

NBUS Hedgehog Party

Hi everyone, hope you're all having a good weekend. I've managed to kick myself up the b.... and got my card finished for Darnell's 4th NBUS challenge (at long last). Well it took me several days to decide which of my NBUS to use and I reckon I could easily be joining in if she were up to her 100th challenge!


The NBUS stamp I used is Penny Black 'cake dance' which I coloured with Promarkers and cut with one of my nesting dies. The paper is from my snippets box and I used Core'dinations cardstock for matting. I made the sentiment on the computer and the ribbons, pearls and flowers are all from my stash.


I shall also enter this card in these challenges _

Penny Black and More challenge 'blossoms and bows'
Allsorts challenge 'feature a creature'
Creative Inspirations challenge 'feathered friends / animals'
In The Pink challenge 'lots of layers'

Thanks for popping by and for all your lovely and much appreciated comments. Also a reminder I have candy (a £20 Joanna Sheen voucher) if you want to check out the post HERE. There's still a few more days to add your name if you'd like to.

14 comments:

  1. A fabulous card Andrea, such a cute image and pretty colours.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hedgies are so cute! Adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a happy little group of hedgies Andrea and to think they were waiting for their first inking - I am assuming I get that challenge correct in which case I think most of us could dust down a good few things to use, know I could.

    Thanks so much for joining in at Penny Black and More and Allsorts challenges.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A brilliantly designed card, gorgeous image coloured to perfection..Thanks for always popping in my blog too.xxx
    {The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Love the sketch and darling image!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us this month at penny black and more!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Andrea. Love all the cute little hedgies and fab colours.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty card...great layout and I like the colors that you used!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet image, lovely card, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is soooo sweet and you coloured it perfectly.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black & More.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a fantastic creation!
    Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations this week! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh this is so super cute! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, I'm so glad that the hedgies got to have their birthday party, Andrea!! This is sensational, especially your coloring! I love the little shadows under their wee dancing feet and, goodness, but they do look pretty with that coral star-filled matting and ribbon and those sweet flowers! This card is a gift all by itself!! Thank you so much for playing in my NBUS Challenge #4!! It's a treat to have you! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE this card Andrea. Great layout. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a cute card and image. Thank you for joining in the In The Pink Challenge. Hope to see you again.

    Hugs, Vannessa
    In The Pink DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.