Pages

Sunday, 1 March 2015

My GDT spot at Country View Challenges

Good Morning all. I was lucky enough to win the Country View challenge in December and as well as receiving a voucher to spend in their shop I was also invited to join in as guest designer with this months 2nd blogaversary challenge.

With the theme of 'anything goes' I decided to have a play with my PaperArtsy stamps and some box canvas. I used a selection from JOFY09 & JOFY13 sets which I stamped with Memento ink and coloured with Promarkers. The sun was made with a stencil from Memory Box called 'Brilliant' again using Memento ink and I used chalks to finish the background.

For full details of the challenge just pop over to the Country View Crafts challenge blog. I do hope you will join in with the celebrations and show off your 'anything goes' creations and also be in with a chance to win a fabulous prize.










I will enter this in

Sweet Stampin' challenge 'all or nothing (one layer or lots of layers)' I've gone for the one layer.

As You Like It challenge 'favourite anything but a card' as I love making a bright canvas to hang around the home to cheer us up during the winter.

Simon Says Wednesday challenge 'anything goes' (my 3rd entry)
Simon Says Monday challenge 'anything goes' (my 3rd entry)
Top Tip Tuesday challenge 'rubber stamps only' (my 3rd entry)
The Artistic Stamper challenge 'spring is coming'

Thanks so much for popping by and for all your lovely comments which are really appreciated.

13 comments:

  1. I've been allocated half an hour before system restoration continues, then fingers crossed my computer activities will be back to normal. So quickly popping in say what lovely work Andrea.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, both cards. Love that sun stencil and you did a very nice job with your sky work. Can't wait to see some flowers this year. Enjoy your Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely canvasses Andrea, really pretty.
    Congratulations on your GDT spot too
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful Andrea, I love the gorgeous arty flowers.
    Congratulations on your GDT spot.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really pretty thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' hugs Sue DT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. How wonderful, such lovely work!
    Hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  7. What happy canvases! Full of sunshine and flowers and perfect for the spring we are just trying to get to. Lovely canvases! Thanks for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely canvases! Love the stamps! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin’ this week.
    Chris
    X

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this and it reminds me that spring is on the way! Thanks for sharing it with us at Top Tip Tuesday. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful spring feeling here, Andrea. Flowers are so pretty and you colored them perfectly, Both canvas look awesome.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Artistic stamper this month.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful canvases, so bright and springy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Andrea these are both absolutely gorgeous! So pretty and I love the flowers.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.