Pages

Friday, 27 March 2015

Framed

Here I am back with my second card today. For this I used the leftover part of half a Hunkydory notelet - after I'd cut out a Marianne Design LR0129 doiley die - and attached it with sticky pads to frame an IndigoBlu sentiment. The dragonfly is a die that was a magazine freebie and I just added some gems from my stash to finish it off.






I shall enter this in the following challenges

Cuttlebug Mania challenge 'freeze frame'
Papertake Weekly challenge 'a cut above' (my 2nd entry)
Pixie's Snippets Playground challenge 'use snippets' (my 2nd visit this week)

Thanks for popping by and I hope you all have a great weekend. Oh and don't forget my candy post if you'd like to add your name for the chance to win a Joanna Sheen voucher.

11 comments:

  1. Such a cute card!!! Thank you for joining us at Cuttlebug Mania, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another lovely card Andrea, your notelet background is so pretty and the sentiment font is fabulous.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooooh, this is gorgeous Andrea! Hope all is well with you.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have some wonderful magazine freebies! Love the dragonfly! Wonderful sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's always so nice to use up leftovers isn't it Andrea and the sentiment stands out nively against the pretty background.

    Have a lovely weekend.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliantly designed creation with wonderful colours to compliment everything here.xxx
    {The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely card - the notelets have all made fabulous backgrounds for your cards.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous Andrea, love the sentiment!
    Hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty card and I love the sentiment

    Thanks for playing along at Cuttlebug Mania this time x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh this is so beautiful, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. FAB card. Love that the brilliant sentiment takes centre stage.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.