Pages

Friday, 27 March 2015

Butterfly and Corners

I have a couple of cards to show you today but first I'd like to extend a very warm welcome to my new followers, Marjeta and Kitty.

So here's my first card which is for Mrs A's Butterfly challenge where we have the letter C for corners and (of course) a butterfly or butterflies. I'm still on a mission to use up my really old stash so here's another of those 5 inch square pearlescent cards topped with half a Hunkydory notelet. I added a silver peel-off sentiment to a Marianne Design die-cut and then finished it off with a Hunkydory butterfly and some silver gems on the corners.







Thanks for popping by and I'll be back later with my other card

11 comments:

  1. Hello, Andrea! Thank you for the shout-out! And thank you for your visit and for becoming a follower - Yay! Your card is lovely! It's great to use up the old stash - I try to do that too! I really like how you added the rhinestones on both corners - so pretty! The butterfly is gorgeous - I love butterflies! So happy to see you at the Butterfly Challenge for our C for Corners challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Kanda. So simple; yet so elegant. Great job! Love it! Have a terrific day! Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty Andrea, you are doing so well using your old stash.
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card - the Hunkydory notelet makes a great back background. I'm also trying to be thrifty and use up my old stash before buying anything new!
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card Andrea, lovely paper and I like how you have palced the gems, lovely!
    hugs jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another super card. I love the rhinestone corners and the gorgeous butterfly. Thankyou for fluttering by my #27 challenge. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh, this is loverly!! LOVE the corners you did too :)

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty Andrea and nicely balanced with the rose pretty butterfly.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow, so beautiful. Love the colors and the great design.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Terrific butterfly card with bling corners. Perfect for Mrs A's challenge. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so pretty. I love the flower corner and that lovely yellow butterfly. Kate x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.