Pages

Wednesday, 1 April 2015

3rd Blogaversary Candy

This is a sticky post and will stay at the top of my blog until 1st April.
Please scroll down for newer posts. 


Back as promised with a little candy to celebrate my 3 years in Blogland - gosh, time really does fly doesn't it? In the past 3 years I've met so many lovely people, made new friends, feasted my eyes on so many of your wonderful creations and received so much encouragement from you all for which I thank you.

So what candy to offer? There are many fabulous craft shops out there but I decided Joanna Sheen would be the best. Firstly she offers FREE WORLDWIDE postage (with a minimum order of £9) and secondly she stocks a large variety of crafty goods so I'm sure there will be something to suit everyone.


£20 Joanna Sheen gift voucher


Here's what you have to do if you want to be in with a chance of winning

  • Add a piccie to your sidebar and link back here (appreciated but not necessary)
  • Be a follower - new followers always welcome
  • Leave me a comment on this post (so I know you want to be included in the draw)

I will put all the names together and pick one out of the hat on April 1st. Good luck to you all.


13 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your 3rd Blogaversary - great candy!
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your 3rd Blogoversary!!! Thanks for the chance to win your generous giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on three years Andrea, off to post on my blog sidebar now, but please leave me out of the draw as I was the lucky girl last year.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on 3 years of blogging Andrea, fabulous candy, thank you for the chance to win.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Andrea, Congratulations on your 3rd blogaversary. We must have started about the same time. I completely let mine slip by! Great choice of blog candy, those JS designs are just fab. I'm loving the beautiful cup design with those sweet meecies enjoying a cuppa, and the delicate design on the cup is so very pretty. Will be adding the photo to my sidebar. TFS & Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Andrea and congrats on the wonderful years of your blogging. I thank you for the chance to win and have put onto my LHS bar.xxx http://thejourneyisthestart.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the chance of a lovely candy Andrea! Congrats on your 3rd year blogging!
    Off to comply with your wishes!
    Thanks for the chance!
    HUgs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations for your blogaversary. Hope you have fun with creating for a many, many years. thanks for chance to win this great candy. I

    Marjeta

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello, KandA or Andrea! I am a brand-new follower - just joined today! I love your candy - lovely Joanna Sheen - thank you! I saw it on a few sidebars of my friends so I had to come check it out! Congratulations on your 3rd Blogiversary! I don't quite have 2 years yet but I love blogging! I guess I should start thinking about how I'm going to celebrate 2 years - it will be in June! I would like to invite you to my blog too - I have a small candy going on myself if you like dies: http://ktdesigns2013.blogspot.ca/2015/02/celebrating-250-followers.html

    Thank you! I look forward to seeing your lovely creations!

    Hugs,
    Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Andrea, I am a follower already and keep seeing your candy around blogland. I would also love the chance to win. Thanks so much....Hugs, joann www.sassyraggedy.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hiya huni, already follow you and have popped the photo and link on the right hand side of my blog. Thank you so much for the chance - I need some adhesives and other stuff. Well done on your third Blog-Versary too Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Three years is already quite a while ... I believe that did you manage to meet many wonderful people, comments that others leave us on the blog and add wings are the wind that lifts us up at the sky. I am glad that I am your follower, this means that delighted me your work and are happy to come back to you.
    Candy is a wonderful gift for us visitors.
    hugs,
    Bozena

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on your blogoversary just popped you in my sidebar thank you for the chance hugs Nikki

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.