Pages

Wednesday, 25 February 2015

Krafty Juggler

First of all I'd like to extend a warm welcome to my new followers and thank you for taking the time to visit me.

Just a quick post from me while hubby is out fetching my Dad home from hospital. Dad's been in since the weekend and while the antibiotics have been kicking in he's been sat there quite happy with his knitting making thing for the nurses. I bet he'll be wanting to go shopping tomorrow to buy more wool !!

But on to my card... this is based on the first christmas card I made this year. The stamp is Clearly Besotted 'rockin robin' which was cut with the matching die. I liked the first card but this time I decided to go for white card mounted on a kraft base and added some punched kraft snowflakes for the robin to 'juggle'


I'm entering this in the following challenges

Rudolph Days challenge 'anything goes christmas'
Papertake Weekly challenge 'take your pick' (I went for the product - use kraft)
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas challenge 'feature a creature'
Winter Wonderland challenge 'krafty creations'
Party Time Tuesdays challenge 'anything goes'
Simon Says Wednesday challenge 'anything goes'

Thanks for taking the time to pop by and for all your lovely comments.

14 comments:

  1. Super design Andrea, love the little robins, so cute!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fabulous CAS Christmas card Andrea, I love the CB rockin robins.
    I hope you will share some of your Dad's knitting with us.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The snowflake juggling was a grand idea! Such an adorable card...

    Thank you for taking part in the February Rudolph Days Challenge. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Andrea :-) the Rockin Robin's are super cute and I love the CAS design, perfect ! :-)

    Hope your Dad gets better soon, love that he was keeping himself busy knitting in hospital ! way to go dad !! :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally love this card, so sweet, so simple and so classy.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad your Dad is getting sprung from the hospital. That is so wonderful that he was knitting things for the nurses. I love this card. These little ones just made me smile. They sure do look happy themselves and they can't help but to make others happy at the same time. Enjoy the evening.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fabulous card - I love the cute robins. Glad to hear your dad is leaving hospital and hope he make a good recovery.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yep - this is a TERRIFIC CAS Rudolph Day card Andrea. Love it.
    Hope your dad makes a good recovery.
    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. The little robins are so cute and I love the layout.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulously cute little robins. Lovely card.
    Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  11. It is just delightful, and I'm always loving the birds, and these are especially cute! Love the little hipsters balanced on the white background and then the suede look of the kraft. Good combination, and really a swell card. TFS - and glad that your Dad got to come home. How cool that he is a crafter too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm glad your Dad is well enough to be out of the hospital, Andrea! Your robin Christmas card could not be more adorable! You are so creative to come up with that fun juggling snowflakes touch!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am sorry I am late with my comment. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 217 - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cute, thanks for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.