Pages

Sunday, 22 February 2015

Good Luck Snippets

Evening all, I hope you had a great weekend and are ready to make the most of this last week of February.

Just a quick post from me this evening to show you a card I made with the snippets of paper I had left over after making some other cards (yet to be posted) plus a couple of Hunkydory butterflies and a sentiment left from a decoupage sheet. The size of the paper snippets determined the design - I just moved them around until it looked right. It was so quick to make and I'm quite pleased with the result.


So now I'm off to join in the fun over at Pixie's Playground where you're challenged to use up your 'snippets'

Thanks for popping by and I hope you have a good week.

8 comments:

  1. Super use of snippets Andrea! I love the papers you used and the butterflies and sentiment are perfect finishing touches. Isn't it funny, sometimes it's the cards that make up the quickest turn out to be amongst our favourites!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. If only all snippets looked this good! Super card and the colours work perfectly together. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sp pretty, and gives a wonderful Spring feel. Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, so very pretty. Love those butterflies with those papers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really pretty Andrea, a fabulous way to use your snippets.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great use of your snippets - love your design.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect use of snippets! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.