Pages

Saturday, 28 February 2015

Doodling with Sarntangles

Here we are at the weekend again and at the end of another month too. I hate how time flies so quickly but I am looking forward to the spring coming.

Anyways I am here with a card I made using a Sarntangle stamp. These 'doodled tangle' stamps are a limited edition set and you can read more about them on Sarn's blog.  (They stamp wonderfully and I would definitely recommend them.) I used Promarkers to colour the image and went over the outline with a purple glitter pen before mounting onto purple card. The stamp was intentionally attached to the card upside down as the beauty of these stamps is that you can use your imagination and let them be whatever you want. I used some ribbon and a couple of pearls from my stash and finished it off with a Clearly Besotted sentiment stamp.



I shall enter this in the following challenges

That's Crafty challenge 'oodles of doodles'
Papertake Weekly challenge 'take your pick - colour theme cool colours' (my 2nd entry)
Party Time Tuesday challenge 'anything goes' (my 2nd entry)
Simon Says Monday challenge 'anything goes' (my 2nd entry)
Simon Says Wednesday challenge 'anything goes' (my 2nd entry)
Top Tip Tuesday challenge 'rubber stamps only' (my 2nd entry)

Thanks for popping by and I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend.

9 comments:

  1. A fabulous card Andrea, lovely colours and design.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this one Andrea, such a great design, love it!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a wonderful card, thanks for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your CAS design. Thank you for sharing with us at Top Tip Tuesday Challenge! Brenda :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty Andrea, they look like trees this way up.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous CAS card Andrea, a lovely colour scheme and gorgeous use of the 'image' design!!

    Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge,
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. And Sarn's fab image looks equally as good upside down! Your card is super, found it via the That's Crafty challenge blog

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Andrea . . . I just LOVE this card and how imaginatively you've used the stamp. Top marks for thinking outside the box! Looks great on my mantelpiece too! Thanks for the shout out, bless ya! I still have a few sets left!

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely CAS design and I love the rich purple :-)
    Thanks for sharing with us at Top Tip Tuesday challenge!
    Hugs, Kat x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.