Pages

Sunday, 1 February 2015

Birthday Girl

Well here we are at the start of February already... I think I must have blinked and missed last month.

It was my daughters birthday on the 21st January and I'd been trying to find inspiration for her card when I saw this post by Pauline and I knew straight away that 'Cocktail Emma' was the perfect image... not only does my daughter like to party but also her name is Emma. So off I went to Pink Gem Designs to buy it and used the b+w image which I coloured with Promarkers. I used Glossy Accents on the glass and added a little Stickles around the glass rim. The pink paper is from LOTV and the dotty paper is from my snippets box. The ribbon, flowers and pearls are from my stash and the sentiment was done on the computer.


I shall enter this in the following challenges
A Gem of a challenge 'lots of layers'
Winter Wonderland challenge 'lots of layers'
Scribble and Scrap challenge 'always anything goes'

Well that's all from me for today, thanks for popping by and I hope you enjoy what's left of the weekend.

14 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous card Andrea, Emma looks fabulous in pink - she sounds the perfect image for your daughter, I hope she enjoyed her birthday and liked her card.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Pretty card! Love the image and the papers you used! Thanks for joining us this week at Loves Rubberstamps! Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks like a gal after my own heart Andrea, mind you I am usually tipping the glass as it's such a waste to bath in it...........just ignore me. I am sure you daughter will love it, makes a gorgeous girly card.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty and girly. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely design, super image, fabulous!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous, I love this image
    Hugs Kelly

    I have candy on my blog
    http://kelly-lloyd.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/candy-time.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun, beautiful card. I'm sure your daughter will love it. Great papers and embellishments to add to your lovely image to complete a fantastic card. Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fabulous card Andrea. Love the image, she looks brilliant.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super fun card! Love this image and the cute design. Thanks for joining our challenge over at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this design and fab image. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute and so much fun. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Creative Card Crew.
    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable image, I love the paper. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card lovely use of the P/gem image,..
    Thanks for sharing with us at AGOAC "Lots of Layers" theme.

    smiles Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super card, one of my fave images, thanks for joining us at A gem of a Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.