Pages

Thursday, 19 February 2015

Anniversary and Snippets

Hi everyone, firstly apologies for not being around this last week but life has been a bit of a pest and got in the way of blogging.

I've made a promise to myself to use up some of my (very) old stash and first of all I pulled some 5 inch square pearlescent base cards out of the cupboard - they have been there for years!!  There are 10 in total so you can expect to see a few CAS designs with the use of many snippets and other bits from my stash.

So here's the first card I've made....
I had some small Hunkydory notelet bases which I cut in half (the striped card) and stuck to the base card. Then I added Cheery Lynn 'fanciful flourish' and 'miniature rose' dies with a Dovecraft punched 'daisy' and pearl centre. The sentiment was done on the computer and cut with a Marianne die and finally I added a Hunkydory butterfly.


I shall enter this in the following challenges

Allsorts challenge 'any occasion other than birthday'
The ABC challenge 'D is for die-cuts'

Thanks for taking the time to pop by and for all your comments, I really do appreciate it.

8 comments:

  1. I love this Andrea especially the color and the gorgeous butterfly. I hope you don't mind but I will be casing this one real soon. Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card Andrea, lovely warm colours, I bet it feels good to use up some of your old stash.
    I hope you are OK.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely design Andrea, gorgeous colour, fabulous!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmm, mmm, mmmmmmmm . . . this card is SOOO pretty Andrea. Love how you combined all those snippets together and made this super card.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is really pretty Andrea and so beautifully co-ordinated. A real peach of a card :)

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is stunning, Andrea! Your colors and design and use of snippets are divine! And, of course, I'm swooning over your use of your neglected goodies ~ very inspiring!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty card in lovely colours. Great use of dies. Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Challenges.

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.