Pages

Monday, 9 February 2015

A Little More Love

My laptop has been playing silly devils with me for the last few days so in the end I (or should I say my hubby) wiped the hard drive and reinstalled windows. It seems to be working okay now but I'm typing this post with my fingers crossed.

This is a small box I had made a while ago and put to one side so I thought it was about time I got around to decorating it. I cut a couple of hearts with an Xcut die from snippets of linen card, added a bit of lace and pearls and stamped a sentiment on another snippet of card.


I shall enter this in the following challenges
Allsorts challenge 'love is all around'
Cute Card Thursday challenge 'crazy in love'
Pixie's Snippets Playground challenge 'use snippets'
Fussy and Fancy challenge 'it's all about love'
Scrap & Craft challenge 'Valentines / love / romance'

Thanks for popping by and I hope you had a good start to the week.

7 comments:

  1. Oh how pretty this is Andrea! I adore white on white and the box is now very special.

    I run on Linux Mint here BTW, ditched Windows a while back and just love my laptop again. Linux Mint (and Ubuntu) is free to download, not risky as it's not a target for viruses etc. like Windows - plus the updates are soooo fast to install!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty box Kanda, glad hubby sorted your laptop out for you.
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Andrea, so elegant.
    I hope your laptop is behaving.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very pretty box Andrea.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous love creation Andrea, thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week. As you can tell I'm running well late this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A sweet gift box, love the pretty hearts and lace. Thank you for joining in our Valentine/Love/Romance challenge over at Scrap & Craft. Good luck! Hugs Suzi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very elegant box Andrea. Thank you for playing along with us at Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.