Pages

Wednesday, 21 January 2015

Spring Flowers

Evening everyone, I'm just popping by with a quick post.

Over at Allsorts the challenge is 'spring flowers' and while I was looking through my craft cupboard - my intention being to get out the stamps - I came across some decoupage sheets from Marianne Designs that I'd bought ages ago and found the perfect image... so a change of plan and my card now has this little kitty who looks intent on having a play with the tulips and daffodils. The papers are from Raspberry Road Designs and I finished the card off with a few pearls and a peel-off sentiment. The image is a bit higher up on the card than I intended but it had stuck on the corner and I couldn't lift it without ripping. I may tie a piece of thin ribbon or baker's twine around between the cat and sentiment.. what do you think?


I shall enter this in the following challenges
Allsorts challenge 'spring flowers'
Sketch Saturday challenge 'sketch'
Creative Inspirations challenge 'pretty pearls'

Thanks for your visit and comments, I really do appreciate you taking the time to come by.

9 comments:

  1. A lovely spring card Andrea. Fab image and colours.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card and love the spring flowers you have used - perfect for the challenge.
    Thank you for sharing at this weeks 'Spring Flowers' challenge at Allsorts and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fabulous card Andrea, such a lovey image and I think your design is perfect.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Personally I would leave your delightful card as it is. I think it would cut the design up to add anything more. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely card just as it is, Andrea and a very nice way to send someone best wishes. It will certainly brighten up someone's day. It already brightened up my day. Have a fun day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great creation! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations this week xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card Kanda. Thank you so much for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday! Hugs Deb

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely cat and flowers image, beautiful card.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so fab. Thanks for joining Allsorts challenge. Good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.