Pages

Thursday, 15 January 2015

New and Cute

Hi everyone, I hope this year has started out well for you all. I'm sorry I haven't been around much but have been pretty busy with appointments (doctor, dentist, hospital etc) as well as having a rush job of making my daughters birthday card to get in the post to her.

So as I have a couple of days free I decided to ink up one of my new stamps and join in a few challenges. This adorable baby stamp is LOTV 'balloon basket' which I coloured with Promarkers then I cut it with an oval die and layered it onto a Spellbinders 'opulent oval' die. The background card was embossed with a Die'sire Embossalicious 6x6 petite dots folder - definitely my favourite folder as it is suitable for any style or occasion and works brilliantly for white on white cards. The ribbon and card candi are from my stash and the sentiment stamp was a magazine freebie. Finally I added a little Stickles to the image and sentiment (although it is a bit hard to see in the photo).

I really enjoyed making this card so I hope my inspiration and motivation has finally made a come-back.


I shall enter this in the following challenges

Allsorts challenge 'new and cute'
Pixie's Snippets Playground challenge 'use snippets' (I used snippets of card for the die and sentiment)
Papertake Weekly challenge 'it's all new'
Creative Card Crew challenge 'for a child'
As You Like It challenge 'favourite embossing folder and why'
Penny Black and More challenge 'stencils. masks and embossing folders'
Stamping Sensations challenge 'dies and punches'
The Cutie Pie challenge 'white on white and oh so cute'
Scrap & Craft challenge 'anything goes' - this is their first challenge

Thanks for popping by and for your continued support. Sorry for being such a bad blogger this year and I hope to catch up with you all very soon.

17 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Andrea, such a sweet image and fabulous design - you are so right about that embossing folder, perfect for any style or occasion.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute sweet card Andrea, lovely design and love the dots folder too. Thanks for sharing on AYLI. Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and stylish baby card, lovely white embossed background.
    Thank you for sharing your fabulous card at my “new and cute” theme over at Allsorts
    and at Penny Black and more too;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a darling card Kanda! Love the white on white with just the image coloured - really pretty!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful baby card! Love the elegant die frame and ribbon!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just beautiful and sweet Andrea. I'm in your corner hoping for the return of your motivation for a purely selfish reason. I love to see your cards. Have a fun day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, thanks for sharing with us at Cutie Pie's. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so sweet. A gorgeous image and i love the wow design
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is adorable...such a gorgeous image.

    Thank you for joining in with the cuties xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a super cute white on white card
    Thank you for joining us at the cutie pies
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable card. I love LOTV images. Thank you for joining us at Creative Crad Crew. Good Luck, Joanna DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute and adorable card Andrea. Hope you find some time to relax soon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is great Kanda! Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew! xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is such a sweet card. Love the image!

    ReplyDelete
  15. An absolutely beautiful creation Andreaand you have paid such careful attention to all the pretty details.

    It's lovely to see you at Penny Black and More and Stamping Sensations challenges, thanks so much for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  16. That is a lovely and cute card, Andrea. Cute image and great colouring. That embossing folder is fab. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oooo what a simply stunning WOW card and thanks for joining us at Penny Black & More this month, Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.