Pages

Tuesday, 20 January 2015

Jolly Old Funday - Yeah !

Or at least that is my take on my very first play with one of my new JOFY stamps (first time I've bought this brand). The stamp I used today is one of the minis JM22 which I coloured with Promarkers and went over the vase with a Sakura clear glaze pen. I used linen card for the base and matted the image onto Core'dinations cardstock. To finish off I added a ladybird charm tied around with some baker's twine.


I shall enter this in the following challenges
Time Out challenge 'photo inspiration' I was inspired by the colours and flowers on the cushion
Addicted To Stamps challenge 'make your mark'
Craft Stamper challenge 'take a stamp'
Country View challenge 'use something new to you' (2nd entry)
Winter Wonderland challenge 'show us your metal
Pixie's Snippets Playground challenge 'use snippets
Scribble and Scrap challenge 'anything goes'
My Craft Creations challenge 'anything goes'


Thanks for popping by to have a look at what I've been up to. I'm off now to have a play with the other JOFY stamps I got.

18 comments:

  1. LOVE this pretty little CAS card Andrea. JOFY has a unique and instantly recognisable style. Really like the shaped edges of your card too - matching the focal points xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely crisp and clean card. I like the design especially the rounded edges. Thanks for joining us at ATSM and Time Out

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card!! I love your layout and the tiny charm!! Thanks for playing along with at Addicted to Stamps and More!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fabulous card Andrea, such a pretty image and brilliant design - the blue layer really makes your image pop.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your pretty cas card Andrea:) Thanks so much for joining us this week at ATSM xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a great Cas creation . thanks for joining us at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So very crisp and elegant Andrea and the colours are very eye catching.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just fabulous Andrea! Great image and the rounded corners add that really perfect finishing touch! Not forgetting the little ladybird of course :)

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A gorgeous cas card. Fab image and I love the cute little ladybird charm.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the CAS design. Thanks for joining in with the Craft Stamper Challenge .... good luck! Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Simply lovely card! Thanks for joining us at the Take It Make It Challenge. Best, Renee xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a great CAS card! Thank you for joining us over at TO Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful with a "summer touch", love the clean and simple about it .. Great job !!

    Thank you for participating in Winter Wonderlands challenge this week !!
    Goodluck!

    Hug Lena

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful! Thanks so much for taking the TIME OUT and joining in on the challenge. My apologies for my lateness in commenting. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so pretty (love JOFY stamps)! Thanks so much for playing along at Craft Stamper Take It, Make It - and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful CAS card. Thank you for joining us over at Scribble and Scrap. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Really love this CAS card - the zing of the red flowers right at the centre is wonderful. Thanks so much for playing along at Country View Challenges.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just love this CAS card. The zing of the flowers at the centre is just wonderful. Thanks so much for playing along at Country View Challenges.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.