Pages

Tuesday, 27 January 2015

Fluttering by with Hugs and Kisses

I'm fluttering by this evening with a CAS card. You know those times you see a sketch that really grabs you, well that's what happened and this card came together without any thought or planning.

I used white linen card to make the card base and the paper is from Prima Doodle Deux collection (from my snippets box). The butterfly is a Marianne Design Creatable die which I cut twice and layered, the sentiment is Clearly Besotted and I added a couple of pearls to finish it off.







I shall enter this in the following challenges
Less Is More challenge 'sketch time'
Pixie's Snippets Playground challenge 'use snippets' (my 2nd entry)
Papertake Weekly challenge 'take your pick' (I picked the warm colours theme'
Fussy and Fancy Friday challenge 'things with wings'
Cuttlebug Mania challenge 'wildlife' (I used my Grand Calibur and Marianne Creatables die)

I don't use the large butterfly die very often but I must say I'm pleased with the way this card turned out and even hubby said he liked it. Thanks for popping by to take a look.

15 comments:

  1. stunning
    thanks for playing with us at fussy and fancy
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog, so enjoyed looking around, you make some really lovely cards. I have become a follower so I shall be calling in to see your lovely creations regularly, hope you'll come and visit me too.
    Hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous cas card, I love the pretty butterfly.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Classic and elegant Andrea, also love a butterfly or two.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is something so special about a beautiful butterfly and you've captured it so nice in this gorgeous card. Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Andrea, I love the red and white and your fabulous butterfly.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful and elegant card Andrea
    Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card Andrea - and I do agree that the LIM sketch this week was such fun!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super card and loving your use of the die cut butterfly

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nicely done! I made a similar card but rejected that very butterfly as too big. However, you really made it work. I guess I was just short-sighted!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So stylish Kanda and a great interpretation of our sketch!
    Thank so much for joining in at Less is More this week
    Anne
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  12. A fabulous card and a perfect sketch to use your large butterfly die.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is lovely, it's a great bit of of interest on the pennant panel!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.