Pages

Sunday, 25 January 2015

First Rudolph of 2015

It's the 25th already and time for the first Rudolph challenge of 2015 which you can now find over on the Scraps of Life by Scrappymo blog. I've gone for an easy production line make of cards and matching box with just a bit of die-cutting and sticking.

I made 6x6 inch card blank from A4 card and used the leftover snippets to die-cut the Memory Box happy christmas and Marianne Design tree. The papers were a magazine freebie and I just added a few gems to each card to finish off.


a closer look at a card

and here's the box

I shall enter this in the following challenges
Rudolph Day challenge 'anything goes christmas'
Pixie's Snippets Playground 'use snippets'
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas challenge 'joy to the world'
Winter Wonderland challenge 'only one designer paper'
Christmas Cards All Year Round challenge 'anything goes christmas card'
Scribble and Scrap challenge 'anything goes' (my 2nd entry)
My Craft Creations challenge 'anything goes (my 2nd entry)
Scrap and Craft challenge 'anything goes (my 2nd entry)

That's it from me for now. Thanks for popping by and I hope you have a good week.

20 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card Andrea. Love the cas design and pretty paper.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like a very clever use of the card stock. what a fab die, and pretty paper too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fabulous Andrea, such pretty papers and you have used my all time favourite die.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You're very organised. What a lovely set of cards.
    I've just bought this die and look forward to using it but can't get back into Christmas card making just yet!
    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The paper is very pretty. I really like how you just added white and let the background provide all the color.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh these are lovely Andrea AND boxes to match . . . very impressive.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful set of cards, I remember that free paper & still have some in a drawer.... I even the recipient of one of these elegant cards.

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Andrea! A full house indeed - and such a lovely idea to combine the tree die with the MB word die!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are really super!! Such gorgeous paper that really shows up the crisp white greting and tree. Great job!! Thanks for playing at CCAYR and Good Luck!! Sarah :0)

    ReplyDelete
  10. A fabulous set of cards - like you, I make a few of my Rudolph Day cards as it helps to fill up the Christmas card box!

    Thank you for joining the fun at the Rudolph Day Challenge.

    Kath x
    Guest Designer

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the pretty freebie paper behind the die cuts. So fresh looking and love the matching box. hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Taht freebie paper is gorgeous.It has a really modrern feeland looks great with the white diecuts

    Thank you for taking part in my first Rudolph DAs challenge of 2015.

    ReplyDelete
  13. A lovely set of cards. The patterned paper is pretty - I like the non-traditional colours - and the design is super. Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. What wonderful Rudolph cards! I like your patterned paper and what a great way to pair it with stark white die cuts to make an impact. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  15. A pretty set of cards. The dies set off the paper perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  16. "Just a bit of die-cutting and sticking," my eye! There's real work involved in making these gorgeous cards and a box, too! Well done, Andrea! You are an inspiration to me, I can tell you!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 213, also for CCAYR January challenge - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for January - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely pack of cards. Well done have them all done. Thanks for joining us over at Winter wonderland's last weeks challenge. A new fun one is up by no. :)
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great set of cards. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great set of cards and box. I have that paper - thanks for the inspiration to use it!
    Linby x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.