Pages

Tuesday, 6 January 2015

Everything's Hunkydory

I'm here with a quick post tonight with my snippet make for the playground. The paper and topper are both from Hunkydory and with the addition of the peel-off sentiment I managed to use up some more bits from my box and make a card in just a couple of minutes.



I shall enter this in the following challenges
Pixie's Snippets Playground 'use up those snippets'
Cute Card Thursday 'anything goes'
Papertake Weekly 'anything goes'

Well I don't know about you but I've already broken my resolution and ended up treating myself to some new crafty goodies!! Thanks for popping by and I hope you have a great week.

3 comments:

  1. A fabulous card Andrea, such a pretty image and papers.
    I've been good so far - even managed to resist the Clearly Besotted new release!
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty card Andrea, great use of your snippets as well.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Andrea! I sometimes think the ones we make the quickest can be the best!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.