Pages

Friday, 30 January 2015

Dreaming of Spring

HI everyone and a very special welcome to my new followers. I see I've topped the 100 mark so when I get myself organised I shall have to sort out some candy to show my appreciation for your support.

This morning we woke up to a layer of snow and freezing cold but then the sun came out and melted it all away and it put me in the mood to make this card - well we can but dream!!
I've been into my snippets box again and found this piece of green spotty paper which I cut with a Marianne CR1273 border die. The flowers are Clearly Besotted 'pretty petals plus' cut with the matching die and the sentiment is also Clearly Besotted. To finish off I added a ladybird charm tied around with some baker's twine. I was going to pen in some flower stems but decided to leave it without rather then end up making a mess of the card and having to start again.


I shall enter this in the following challenges
Without Words challenge 'dreaming of spring'
Pixie's Snippets Playground challenge 'use snippets' (3rd entry)
Simon Says Wednesday challenge 'anything goes'
Addicted to Stamps challenge 'clean and simple'
Stamplorations challenge 'stamps and ink'

Thanks for popping by and for all your most appreciated comments. I'll be round to catch up with you over the weekend.

15 comments:

  1. Oh what a lovely splash of Spring here Andrea! Super card and so cheerful - darling little charm as a finishing touch too!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, how lovely to see Spring has arrived on your blog, Andrea!! This is so pretty and such a fab use of snippets!! BTW, congratulations on being one of the comment winners at the January Craft Stamper draw!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab bright and cheery card. Thanks for joining us at ATSM

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a pretty card Andrea, such lovely spring colours and design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful Spring card! Love the fresh green and yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I could use a blown up picture of this card and place it over my craft room window so I could dream of a nice spring day. Your card is really so very pretty, I just love it. We got a dusting of snow this morning, which was suppose to be 2-4 inches, but that did not happen. We are, however, in the path of a good size storm for Monday. We'll just wait and see. I can just stay indoors and make cards or knit hats, something productive. Enjoy your weekend. I do hope it gets brighter for you. Congrats on reaching 100 (102) followers. That means 102 people get to enjoy viewing your cards. Hurray for us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is gray, wet, and dreary here today in the desert, so no sun here either. I'm ready for real live spring but will happily accept your fabulous snippet substitute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes yummy springtime colours Andrea and super stunning flowers
    Thanks for linking up at ATSM
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty - make me want to have spring back! Thanks for joining us at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi Kanda! darlin card, I so liv the design...hope your weekend is FAB! so glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    add a little glimmer to your life.....sparkle & shine! *~*

    ReplyDelete
  11. A gorgeous spring card Andrea. Lovely flowers and colours.
    Have a good weekend
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  12. A lovely card, a great design and such cheerful colours, just what we need with this awful weather
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the Spring colours, just the right antidote for grey wintery weather! Thanks for joining us at STAMPlorations this month. Good Luck! Monika

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous card, love the design of this, thanks for joining us at without words. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  15. I do like the clean, fresh spring colours! So pretty. Thanks so much for playing along with ASM this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.