Pages

Thursday, 11 December 2014

You're the Best

Just popping by with a quick post to show the card I made for Dads birthday. He really isn't a fussy card person so I used this fun Kenny K image with an added second resized and rotated giraffe and a sentiment before printing and colouring with Promarkers. Then all I did was add a piece of ribbon and attach to the card base.


I shall enter this in the following challenges
Allsorts challenge 'animal magic'
The Ribbon Girl challenge 'anything goes card'
A Little Bit Crafty challenge 'anything goes but NOT christmas' (my 2nd entry)


3 comments:

  1. This is a fabulous card Andrea, I bet your Dad loved it, I know I do.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a perfect card for your Dad Andrea, thanks for joining in at Allsorts this week.


    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. I have never quite gotten the hang of rotating and reversing images on my pc. To face the opposite way round. I like who's you have done here on your Dad's card. Hugs mrs A.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.