Pages

Sunday, 21 December 2014

The 'Nice' List

Gosh I certainly hope my name is on that list, don't you?

The decoupage image is another of those fabulous sheets from Joanna Sheens' Giordano christmas collection and those little puppies are so adorable, aren't they? The card is 8x8 inch and the paper was a magazine freebie. I printed the sentiment on the computer and used snippets of card and Tattered Lace dies to make the poinsettias and mistletoe. The ribbon. pearls (in the flower centres) and charm are all from my stash.


I shall enter this in the following challenges
Pixie's Snippets Playground challenge 'use snippets' challenge lasts 2 weeks over christmas
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas challenge 'whatever is still urgently needed for christmas'
Papertake Weekly challenge 'last christmas... card of the year' my 2nd entry
Winter Wonderland challenge 'fussy and fancy' my 2nd entry
Creative Inspirations challenge 'christmas / new year' my 2nd entry 
That's Crafty challenge 'anything goes' my 2nd entry

Thanks so much for popping by at this very busy time. I'm just off to do a spot of cleaning and then I'll be around to visit. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

11 comments:

  1. Another fabulous card Andrea! You'll see I 'picked' yours from last week for the Playground :)

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely nostalgic card of Christmases past. Gotta go not seen that Elf lately. hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous Christmas card Andrea, I love your wonderful decoupage image and pretty poinsettias.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I, too, hope I'm on that list. I love everything about this card. That little charms is such a sweet addition and that image is gorgeous. Have a fun day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card Andrea. A fabulous image and design
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 208 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for December - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. adorable, I love all the puppies! thank you for joining our challenge and merry Christmas from all at creative inspirations xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a lovely creation, I love that image! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations and we wish you a Merry Christmas! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a pretty and festive snippets card, Andrea!! I hope your Christmas was wonderful and I wish you all the best in the new year!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations.
    Happy New Year!
    CraftyNatalie {DT}

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card.
    thank you for sharing at Winter Wonderlands 'Fancy & Fussy' Challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.