Pages

Saturday, 20 December 2014

Special Birthday

Hi everyone, hope you're having a good and not too hectic weekend. I'm running rather late so just a quick post from me today.

This is a 60th birthday card I made using a LOTV stamp that I coloured with Promarkers. I've used a mixture of dies from Marianne, Poppy Stamps (Memory Box) and X-cut along with butterfly and small daisy punches. The sentiment was made using gold peel-offs and the gems, flowers and ribbon are from my stash.


I shall enter this in the following challenges
Penny Black and More challenge 'special occasions'
The Ribbon Girl challenge 'anything goes with LOTV'
Winter Wonderland challenge 'fussy and fancy'
I Love Promarkers challenge 'anything goes' my 2nd entry
Passion for Promarkers challenge 'bingo' (ribbon, gems, punches + ribbon, free, blooms) my 2nd entry
A Little Bit Crafty challenge 'anything goes but NOT christmas' my 3rd entry

So that's it from me - I'm off now to try and get my Dads christmas card made then I've only got the pressie shopping to finish!!

8 comments:

  1. The flowers you have made are lovely and I like how youv'e matched exactly to the image. I just have to battle the supermarket on Monday for fresh veg and thats me all done. Anything forgotten stays forgotten. hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Think we are all chasing out tails Andrea, a wonder we get any posts done.

    Liking the soft colours on your card today, so pleased you joined us at Penny Black and More.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgeous card Andrea, such a sweet image and beautiful die cut details.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card Andrea, a very sweet image and pretty details
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet and adorable special birthday card.
    Thank you for sharing at Penny Black and more.
    Merry Christmas, sending Santa on his way to you;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, lovely design, thank you for joining us at I♥ProMarkers, hope you had a merry Christmas and have a very happy 2015,
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another beautiful card Andrea. Thanks for joining in with our Mega Christmas challenge at PFP. Good luck and Happy New Year! Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  8. so gorgeous andrea.i love the sweet bear and your design and colour combo is stunning.
    Thanks so much for joining in our `Mega Christmas Bingo challenge` at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.