Pages

Wednesday, 31 December 2014

Fussy and Fancy with Snippets

Hi everyone and a big hello to my new followers. Hope you all had a great christmas. Ours was quiet and over very quickly... and it's New Years eve already.

I'm still having a job to motivate myself to do things but I have managed to make a card using a Sylvia Zet topper from the Hobby House and some snippets of paper. The tiny flowers are made with a Dovecraft daisy punch (and more snippets) and I think the die-cut is Memory Box (it was a freebie die-cut I got with some goodies I ordered ages ago). Finally from my stash I added the gems, ribbon and peel-off sentiment.


I shall enter this in the following challenges
Pixie' Snippets Playground challenge 'use snippets' (my 2nd entry)
Winter Wonderland challenge 'fussy and fancy'  (my 3rd entry)

So that's it from me tonight - think I'll put my feet up and watch a film and hopefully manage to stay awake to see in the new year. I'd like to take this chance to thank you all for your support and encouragement and to wish you a very happy and prosperous new year.

3 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card Andrea, she is so sweet.
    Wishing you a very happy, healthy and crafty 2015.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Andrea, this is just darling! Such a pretty image too!

    Happy New Year!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous card Andrea, such a pretty image and lovely pastel colours.
    Wishing you a Happy, Healthy and Creative New Year - I hope your motivation returns soon.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.