Pages

Sunday, 7 December 2014

Bearly Mine Snippets

Hi everyone, hope you're having a good weekend. I put up the christmas tree yesterday and found one of those battery tealight candles in the box of decorations so thought I'd do a bit of snippeting.

I used a little plastic pot which had contained one of those delicious M&S deserts and a leftover strip of Bearly Mine Designs paper which I cut into triangles and arranged around the bottom. I stuck a piece of that cobwebby stuff around the inside of the pot and Stickled the rim, then I attached the plastic pot to a snowflake decoration.

If any of you haven't already heard Donna is having a 50% off sale before closing down the Bearly Mine Designs shop on 31st December so a chance to grab some beautiful papers at a bargain price.


I shall enter this in the following challenges

Bearly Mine Designs final challenge 'christmas decoration'
Pixie's Snippets Playground challenge 'use snippets'
Papertake Weekly challenge 'anything goes + option christmas gift or decoration' (my 3rd entry)

I'll be back later with another decoration.

4 comments:

  1. What ingenious recycing Andrea, I bet it looks really good IRL.

    Hope you have a lovely Sunday.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just lovely. I really like the papers you went with here. Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Andrea, such a great idea.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how clever Andrea! Great way to use snippets too!

    Sorry I'm a bit late calling by, not supposed to be peering at laptop really but wanted to just check that the Playground hasn't been overrun by naughty elves!!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.