Pages

Sunday, 7 December 2014

Bearly Mine Cracker

And here I am back with my second post of the day, this time with a christmas cracker.
Again I used a Bearly Mine Designs paper which I wrapped around some toilet roll card inners then I decorated with Tattered Lace Poinsettia, Holly and Mistletoe dies. A very quick make christmas decoration.




I shall enter this in the following challenges
Bearly Mine Designs final challenge 'christmas decoration' (my 2nd entry)
Papertake Weekly challenge 'anything goes + option christmas gift or decoration' (my 4th entry)
A Creative Romance final challenge 'anything goes'


So that's it from me for now, I'm off to watch a bit of TV then an early nights sleep. Thanks for popping by and for all your lovely comments.

5 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Andrea, I love the papers you have chosen and gorgeous poinsettia.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have had a productive weekend Andrea, candles and now crackers and it looks lovely as well.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is LOVELY Andrea. So pretty. Have you got my address to send it???? LOL! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely job! Thank you for sharing with us Bearly Mine Designs' December Christmas/Anything but a Card challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found your blog after you kindly left a comment for me. I like your designs and crafty ideas (like these crackers).

    I've just become your latest follower and look forward to getting more inspiration from your work.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.