Pages

Tuesday, 4 November 2014

Batch Making Christmas Cards

My inspiration for card making is still hiding away so when I made a CAS christmas card that I was pleased with I decided to make a batch of them - be warned this is rather a photo heavy post.

I love a white and red colour combo for christmas cards so grabbed a load of LOTV toppers (the pile is gradually getting smaller) which I die-cut and matted onto silver mirricard. I used white linen card to make the card bases, added some lovely red gingham ribbon and silver pearls and then the toppers.




and here's a photo of each card










I shall enter these in the following challenges ~

Lili of the Valley Monthly challenge 'merry christmas'
Papertake Weekly challenge 'anything goes'
The Ribbon Girl Card challenge 'christmas card'
Creative Card Crew challenge 'christmas joy'
A Little Bit Crafty challenge 'CAS or clean and simple'
Bearly Mine challenge 'christmas cards'
Christmas Cards All Year Round challenge 'no patterned paper'
Divas By Design challenge 'anything goes'
Live & Love Crafts challenge 'favourite christmas colour combo'
Simon Says Wednesday challenge 'anything goes'

Sorry I've not been very sociable lately but I'm still feeling off it. I'm going for an endoscopy tomorrow which I'm not looking forward to (and I shall definitely want the sedative !!) So thanks for being such good blogging friends and your continued visits and I will come and catch up with you all soon.

13 comments:

  1. So pleased you felt up to a bit of crafting Andrea and they are lovely with the traditional warm reds.

    Good luck with the endoscopy, normal to be worries but they actually sound a lot worse they are. I didn't have the sedative but it's very much a personal thing. Will be thinking about you.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful adorable creations...thanks for sharing it with us at Divas by Design!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous selection of cards. Love the cas design.
    Good luck for tomorrow, hope it all goes well.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful Christmas Cards, all so sweet...Thank you for joining us at Bearly-Mine and hoping you would like to join us again soon. Good luck in draw..Hugs Lozzy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous selection of cards Kanda! They are so sweet and elegant looking.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a fabulous selection of Christmas cards Andrea, a lovely CAS design - I love red and white for Christmas cards a well!
    I hope all went well with the endoscopy.
    Take care.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful selection of cards, adorable images and wonderful CAS designs.
    Thank you for taking part in A Little Bit Crafty Challenge this month.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. all lovely cards!! Love the red. thank you for joining us at Creative Card Crew for our christmas joy challenge! Irene DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So many lovely Christmas cards! I'm impressed :-) Thank you so much for entering LLC's November challenge. Wish you a wonderful day! DT Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great design and well done for getting so many done in one go. I also love the traditional red for Christmas, especially in combination with gingham!
    Thanks for joining LLC this month.

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a lovely set of cards! Thanks for joining us at PTW! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous set of cards! You're really getting ahead with your Christmas cards :)
    Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Card Crew!
    ~ Crystal (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a lovely set of cards, Andrea! Great use of the toppers!

    Thanks for joining our Lili of the Valley 'Merry Christmas!' challenge!

    Good Luck!

    Hugs

    Erica x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.