Pages

Wednesday, 15 October 2014

Sugar Nellie Penguin

Hi everyone, I'm back today with another christmas card.

I've used a digistamp from Sugar Nellie called 'penguin party' which I coloured with Promarkers and added Stickles to the fur on the penguins hat. It's a pretty CAS design using leftover bits of paper, mirricard, glitter card and white card. The dies I used are Memory Box Lindeman snowflake, an X-cut star, X-cut circles and the white card was embossed with a Die'sire grand dots folder. Finally I added a sentiment from my stash.


I shall enter this in the following challenges

The Sugar Bowl challenge 'use a Sugar Nellie image'
Sketch Saturday challenge 'sketch'
I Love Promarkers challenge 'snowflakes'
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas challenge 'something round'
Bunny Zoe's Crafts challenge 'animals'
Sparkles Christmas challenge 'for a child'
Country View challenge 'sparkle and shine'
My Craft Creations challenge 'anything goes'
Pixie's Snippets Playground challenge 'use snippets' (2nd entry)
Penny Black and More challenge 'get ahead for christmas' (2nd entry)
Crafty Little Fairies challenge 'only 1 DP' (3rd entry)
That's Crafty challenge 'keep it simple' (3rd entry)

Thanks for taking the time to pop by and for all your lovely comments.

17 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card like the design. Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers challenge good luck Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This definitely has the cuteness factor and its just such a delightful Christmas card. {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 1,000 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is adorable Andrea! Such a sweet image and I love the design. Gorgeous die cut snowflake as well.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such an adorable, lovely card. Wonderful design, main image and colouring. I love it! Thanks for sharing with us at Sparkles Christmas Challenges. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is an adorable card Andrea, such a cute image and fabulous CAS design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So so cute!! Thanks for sharing this with us in the sugar bowl :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another pretty card Andrea and a nice design as well.

    Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us at Penny Black and More challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely love your card, Kanda!

    Thank you for entering our challenge at Crafty Little Fairies, and good luck in the draw. We would also love you to join us again in future challenges.

    Hugs,
    Jennifer. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a darling creation!
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at penny black and more!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 198 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for October - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a cute card, Kanda! Love the image and the paper choice. Your coloring is fabulous! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch Saturday this week. Hugs, Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh this is just the cutest card ever what a lovely image and just is perfect for our challenge over at “ Sparkles Christmas Challenge For a Child “ good luck and hope to see you again next time Dt Member Sandra H xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute card and I like how you kept it a little CAS too.
    Thanks for sharing with us this month at Penny Black & More.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. A gorgeous Christmas card - love the color scheme, the sparkles on the penquin's hat and of course that bright gold snowflake. Thank you for joining The Sugar Bowl challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so pretty and a Christmas card to treasure. The image is adorable and I love the stickles and that red foil paper.
    Thank you for joining us at The Sugar Bowl, good luck in the challenge and I hope you will be back again.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  16. Kanda this is fabulous, I love the embossing and your use of white space, and your penguin is soooo sweet.
    Thank you so much for joining in with our Sparkle and Shine challenge at Country View Crafts. Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.