Pages

Wednesday, 1 October 2014

Red and White

Well I seem to be motivating myself to make cards again (and managing to blog them) but I must apologise for not getting round to visiting you as much as I should - I seem to be spending all day getting absolutely nothing done including the housework.

My card today is a very CAS design using a lovely rose stamp from Clearly Besotted's 'happy everything' set which I cut with the matching die. I really couldn't motivate myself to get the Promarkers out so I decided 'what the heck' and left it uncoloured. I used a leftover piece of red spotty paper, a bit of ribbon and some red gems to show off the 'white' rose and added a gold peel-off sentiment.


 I shall enter this in the following challenges -
Crafty Catz challenge 'happy birthday'
ABC challenge 'u for unique'
Virginia's View challenge 'clean and simple'

Thanks for your visit today and for taking the time to leave me a comment.

10 comments:

  1. This is so elegant Andrea and a prefect design to to draw the eye to the rose.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty cas card Andrea. Lovely design and colours.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delightful card!! I love the uncolored image with the red pattern paper! GREAT job on making this cAS design! So glad that you join the fun over Virginia’s View Clean and Simple Challenge! Hope to see more of your lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so beautifully designed and made with care for details. Thank you for celebrating our B'day at Crafty Catz and don't forget to come back tomorrow to see if you are the lucky winner.
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful CAS card love the layout, thank you for joining our challenge at Crafty Catz and hope to see you again
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a gorgeous card Andrea, such an elegant design.
    I hope you are soon feeling a little more motivated.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for popping by my blog and your kind comment. I love your red and white card - such a good idea to leave the flower uncoloured.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great CAS card. Love how you have left the image just as an outline. Striking!! Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Challenges.

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so pretty and elegant! Gorgeous colours!
    Thanks for sharing and joining us at The ABC Challenge!
    Hugs Annette

    ReplyDelete
  10. Popping over from Virginia's blog where I spotted your lovely card! Your white rose against the red paper is so striking; great design, Andrea!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.