Pages

Friday, 17 October 2014

Little Ducky

Evening all and thanks for dropping by.

I saw a challenge for a baby card and it prompted me to ink up a stamp I've had for some time and never used. It's a sweet little stamp from LOTV called 'little ducky' which I coloured with Promarkers. Again I went for a CAS style (been doing that a lot lately as I seem to be taking ages to do things and Mr Mojo is still in hiding) and used a hammered card base instead of papers. The card panel was embossed with a Die'sire petite dots folder and from my stash I added some lace and card candi. I used some Xcut circles to cut out the sentiment (a magazine freebie stamp) and then to finish I added a ribbon and tied the bow.

The lighting wasn't very good when I took this photo and I couldn't get the image colours to look right. It is much softer in real life and the card candi is the same pink as the ribbon.


I shall enter this in the following challenges

Lili of the Valley Monthly challenge 'anything goes' (2nd entry)
The Ribbon Girl challenge 'lovely Lili + lace'
As You Like It challenge 'favourite fibre and why' (ribbon because of the variety of colours, designs and textures that are available - guaranteed to find one suitable for every card)
Divas By Design challenge 'texture'
STAMPlorations challenge 'stamps + enbossing'

Hope you all have a great weekend whatever you may get up to and fingers crossed the rain stays away.

10 comments:

  1. So sweet, cute image and lovely fibre choice for our challenge. Thanks for sharing on AYLI. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an adorable baby card Andrea, such a sweet image and fabulous design - it's difficult to take decent photographs this time of year isn't it, the poor light does really odd things to the colours.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet Andrea. The image is adorable and I love the cas design.
    I see I've missed some gorgeous cards this week!
    Have a lovely weekend
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Andrea, what a gorgeous card. I love the sweet image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for sharing with us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, this is really sweet! Thanks for sharing and joining us at Divas by Design this week! Hugs, Mirella

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card! Thanks so much for playing along at STAMPlorations.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too cute for words! Love that adorable image!! Thanks so much for playing along at STAMPlorations xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another super sweet card, Kanda!

    Thanks for joining our Lili of the Valley 'Anything Goes' Challenge!

    Good Luck

    Hugs

    Erica x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.