Pages

Saturday, 4 October 2014

Clean and Simple Santa

Well another weekend has come around and I think autumn has now arrived with a wet and dull day here today. It's also getting cooler so shall have to treat myself to some new warm winter clothes as none of my clothes fit me now. Anyway enough of my rambling on....

It seems ages since I last made a card using one of my Mo Manning digis so thought I'd get this fabulous Santa coloured up. A very CAS design using a card base with some leftover paper and a sentiment from my stash. 


I shall enter this in the following challenges

Mo's DP2 challenge 'clean and simple'
That's Crafty challenge 'keep it simple'
Crafty Little Fairies challenge 'only one DP'
Whimsy Stamps challenge 'anything goes'

Thanks for popping by and whatever you get up to this weekend I hope it's a good one.

6 comments:

  1. Happy Santa on your card Andrea, another one for the Christmas basket.

    Hope you have a lovely weekend (rain apart that is).

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous cas card Andrea. That santa looks fabulous.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fabulous Christmas card Andrea, I love your fun Santa image and lovely CAS design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is just stunning. Love the dp perfect. Thanks so much for joining us at Mo's Digital Stamps.
    Hugz
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, absolutely gorgeous CAS Card! Your cobination of paper and the ragged Santa is fantastic!
    Thank you so much for joining us at Mo's Digital Pencil!

    Hugs, Anja

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely CAS card, Kanda!

    Thank you for entering our challenge at Crafty Little Fairies, and good luck in the draw. We would also love you to join us again in future challenges.

    Hugs,
    Jennifer. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.