Pages

Tuesday, 30 September 2014

Parcel Mountain

Morning everyone, I'm here with a quick post and another christmas card.

I've used a sweet Nellie Snellen stamp called 'parcel mountain' which I coloured with Promarkers and matted onto a piece of gold mirri-card which I cut on one edge with a Marianne Design CR1273 die. The paper was a magazine freebie and the mistletoe die is also Marianne Design with 3 pearls added for the berries. To finish I added a sentiment and gold peel-off numbers from my stash.






I shall enter this in the following challenges -

I Love Promarkers challenge 'include a nimber'
Crafty Sentiments Designs challenge ' bingo' (designer paper / die-cut / sentiment)
The Cutie Pie challenge 'all the threes' (3 pearls)

I told you it was a quick post so that's it from me today - I'm off to try and get myself motivated to do something useful!! Thanks for popping by and take care of yourselves.

10 comments:

  1. Lovely sweet card, thanks for sharing and joining us at Cutie Pie challenge cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another pretty card for the Christmas box Andrea, I really need to get on with mine.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie's. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fabulous Christmas card Andrea, such a fun image and lovely papers.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww this is gorgeous Andrea. I love the image and beautiful Christmassy colors. thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a really sweet image. I love the colouring and the freebie paper goes well. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  7. fab card and thanks for sharing with us at crafty sentiments this week hope to see you back again real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such an adorable Christmas card. Love the details with the gold and colours. Thanks for sharing over at Crafty Sentiments this week. Hope to see you back tuesday for a new challenge. Bettina GD Member at Crafty Sentiments xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Cute All The Three's' and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.