Pages

Saturday, 20 September 2014

Just popping by with a bit of LOTV

Hi everyone, hope all is okay with you all and you're having a good weekend. I'm still not up to fighting fit and have not been in the mood for blogging although I am trying to do a bit of crafty stuff if the mood takes me and actually have a card to show you.

This is a very simple make using LOTV papers, topper and sentiment with some Ribbon Girl cherry blossom flowers and gems from my stash.





I shall enter this in the follwing challenges

Lili of the Valley Monthly challenge 'pretty papers'
The Ribbon Girl challenge 'Lili of the Valley + flowers'
Crafty Little Fairies challenge 'sparkle + bling'

Thanks to all of you who take the time to pop by and leave a very greatly appreciated comment.


5 comments:

  1. Nice to see you back Andrea and a good sign to see a pretty card from you. Take care.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty card Andrea. Gorgeous image and papers.
    Hope you are on the mend now, take care.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's lovely to see you Andrea, your card is so pretty - such a sweet image.
    I'm sorry to hear that you have still not recovered fully, I hope you will soon be back to normal.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet...hope you are super fit soon, have a nice Sunday,
    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card!
    Thanks for playing at the Crafty Little Fairies Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.