Pages

Thursday, 25 September 2014

A Wee Cutie

Well I'm back with a post for the third day in a row, although I must admit that I made this card a little while ago but didn't feel up to blogging it at the time.

I used one of the adorable Sylvia Zet images in the form of a topper from the Hobby House which I find are very useful to have for those times when I don't want to be stamping. The papers are Dovecraft 'Back to Basics' and the sentiment is LOTV. I added leftover snippets of ribbons and lace and the flowers and pearls are from my stash.


I shall enter this in the following challenges

Pixie's Snippets Playground challenge 'use snippets'
The Ribbon Girl challenge 'pastel colours'
Papertake Weekly challenge 'oh how cute'
The ABC challenge 't is for tic tac toe' (ribbon/sentiment/pearls)
Bunny Zoe Crafts challenge 'lace'
Crafty Cardmakers and More challenge 'ribbon/lace and pearls'
Deep Ocean challenge 'at least one flower'
Dream Valley challenge 'lace and ribbon'

Thanks for popping by and for all your lovely comments.

8 comments:

  1. It's lovely to see you posting regularly again Andrea, this is a gorgeous card, such a pretty image and papers.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card. Pretty colours
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute Andrea - and like you, I love those Hobbyhouse images! :)

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card with a great layout. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card. Great colouring and such pretty embellishments. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and More. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute and perfectly colored! Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely card! Thank you for joining in my challenge at Crafty Cardmakers & more...

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such an adorable card.

    Thanks for sharing with us

    Lin
    ABC

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.