Pages

Monday, 11 August 2014

Mousey Frolics and a Candy Reminder

Firstly a reminder I have some candy posted at the top of my blog - just leave your name in the comments on that post - and secondly thank you for your best wishes. I really do appreciate you taking the time to leave a message and I will try and get around to you all soon.

I made a card just before I got poorly that was for the House Mouse challenge but didn't get around to posting it. This card is the total opposite of the theme for their current challenges but they also have the option of 'anything goes' so I shall enter with the option. I've also missed playing in the Snippets Playground and as I've used a snippet of pearlescent card for the die-cut swirl I shall head over for a quick visit.




I shall enter this in the following challenges ~
House Mouse & Friends Monday challenge 'theme or anything goes'
Pixie's Snippets Playground 'use snippets'
Crafty Catz challenge 'lazy days of summer'
Papertake Weekly challenge 'anything goes'
A Creative Romance challenge 'fun in the sun'
Bearly Mine challenge 'anything goes'

Right that's all from me for now, thanks for taking the time to drop by and for all your much appreciated comments. Hope you have a super week.

18 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card Andrea. The image is so cute and I love the pretty layout
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty and adorable, made me smile as soon as I saw it, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgeous card Andrea, such a fun image and fabulous colours and design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Andrea - gorgeous card love those meeces so much and your layout is wonderful! Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW love the 3 D effect of the flowers and such a super sweet card
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts Kids Projects

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, what an adorable card Andrea! I love the parachuting meeces :)

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous card you made! I like all little details :-))
    Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine Challenge!
    Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab House-Mouse card. Gorgeous colors and dimension. Such Pretty detailing. Thanks so much for joining us this week at HMFMC with your lovely Anything Goes take. Good Luck and please come join us again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. No apologies needed Andrea - please take care of yourself - that is the most important thing Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww . . . I just love House Mouse. This is a cute card Andrea. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, what a beautiful design. Love the ribbon and the decoupaged image.

    Thank you for sharing your talent with us at Crafty Catz this week. Good luck and hope to see you back soon!
    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  12. A beautiful House of Mouse card!! I just love the scene that you have created!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fun scene your decoupaged card makes. The popped up elements look awesome. Thanks for joining us for the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hope you are feeling better soon...and running about like these lively little fellows!

    What a pretty and fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. gorgeous what a great entry to the special House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super fun mousey image great design & fab colours sure to brighten up someone's day lovely take on the Anything goes theme.

    Thanks for sharing with us at House Mouse and friends Monday chall ..

    smiles Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super cute Kanda!Thanks for joining us at BMC
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.