Pages

Monday, 18 August 2014

Hanging In There and Candy

First a reminder that there's a few days left before my candy ends so if you'd like a chance to win a $15 voucher from The Paper Shelter please read this post here

Second, I'm so sorry I'm not getting round to visit you but I'm not getting better as quickly as I thought I would, so not spending too much time on the laptop.

I have managed to make a CAS card although it did take me 3 days to put together. The sweet stamp (coloured with Promarkers) is Sylvia Zet 'Fluffy hanging in there' which is a bit how I'm feeling at the moment.


I shall enter this in the following challenges -
Magnolia-licious challenge 'anything goes'
Passion For Promarkers challenge 'milestone birthdays'
Pixie's Snippets Playground challenge 'use snippets'
My Craft Creations challenge 'anything goes'
That's Crafty challenge 'stamping ground
Bunny Zoe's Crafts challenge 'summer colours
Crafty Little Fairies challenge 'cute and cuddly'
Penny Black and More challenge 'anything goes'
Without Words challenge 'use a previous challenge - July 2014 cute n fluffy'
My Mum's Craft Shop challenge 'clean & simple' 2nd entry

That's it from me tonight, thanks for dropping by and for all your lovely comments. Hopefully I'll be back blogging soon and getting round to visit you.

15 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you're still not right, I hope things get better soon.
    I love your card, such a sweet image and fab cas design.
    Take care
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Andrea. Cute Wee image and wonderfully coloured. Love the textured paper and lovely flowers in matching colours.
    Thanks for sharing your card with us at the Magnolia-licious Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous, thank you for playing along with us at PASSION FOR PROMARKERS this week & the very best of luck. Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really pretty piece of artwork Andrea.

    Thanks so much for sharing your lovely work with us at Penny Black and More.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely adorable Andrea! Such a darling image and I adore how you matched the flowers you coloured to the embellishement ones - it's those little details that really make a card!

    So sorry to hear you're still not feeling 100% - take it slow, we'll still be here waiting for you. And I'll get the girls to push you on the swing if you like! :)

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a sweet card Andrea, such an adorable image and lovely CAS design.
    I'm sorry to hear that you are not fully recovered yet, make sure you take it easy and don't rush things.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's beautiful. I love that image and fabulous design.
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Penny Black and More!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely CAS card, Kanda! Hope you are feeling better soon.

    Thank you for entering our challenge at Crafty Little Fairies, and good luck in the draw. We would also love you to join us again in future challenges.

    Hugs,
    Jennifer. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a lovely card hun, I love the bright colours and the main image is great :) Thanks for playing at MMCS! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a fun card Kanda and I love the colour combination.
    Thank you for entering our challenge at Penny Black and More this month and good luck in the prize draw.

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute, Kanda. Thank you for sharing it with us at Magnolia-licious.
    Hugz,
    Cath

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a sweetie! Don't you just love these Wee Stamps? They are adorable!
    Your card is so cute!
    Thanks for joining in the Magnolia-licious Challenge!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations on being showcased over at Pixie's, Andrea, for this really adorable card!! I'm sorry to hear that you are still not feeling totally up to par. I'm thinking of you and hoping you feel better soon!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm late in getting by for a visit, so after reading you've not felt well, I hope that by now you are mending somewhat. Your delightful card is just adorable. I love the image and how cute it is with the flowers. Congratulations on being showcased at the Playground. And Big Hugs to help you feel better fast. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a lovely card, fab image and colours, thanks for sharing with us at Bunny Zoe's, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.