Pages

Monday, 25 August 2014

Candy Winner

Hi everyone, hope you've all had a great weekend. Sorry I'm a bit late posting the candy winner but I'm still trying to get my brain working properly and I'm losing all track of the days especially with it being a bank holiday here in the UK.

I put all the names in a paper bag and got hubby to pull one out and this is the winner









If you can contact me at  ka.je (at) hotmail.co.uk with your email addy I'll get the voucher sorted.

Thank you all for your get well wishes and after hubby had to call the paramedics again last week and having to be taken to A&E I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that I'm finally on the road to normality!! 
On the plus side I've lost rather a lot of weight and rediscovered my waistline so will need to treat myself to some new clothes.... but on the downside I've gone completely off chocolate and still can't find Mr Mojo.

Take care and I hope you have a good week.

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow! what a lovely surprise. Thank you very much!

    I hope you are starting to feel a bit better now. My email addy is
    lorrainebailey829@gmail.com

    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to hear that you are still not fully recovered Andrea, lets hope like you say, you are finally on the road back to normality - you need to hurry up and get better so that you can enjoy that shopping trip for some nice new clothes.
    Congratulations to Lorraine, have fun spending your voucher.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.